Pages

Attention!!

To readers who comes to this blog. I'm sorry for any links that are no longer available. I'm going to reconstruct this blog. Stay tuned for updates! Thanks. See ya!

August 14, 2010

Attending Seminar

FINANCIAL CRISIS : ISSUES & CHALLENGES

Prof. Dr. Merouane Lakehal-Ayat 

BSBA, MBA, MIM, M.A and Ph.D (International Finance)

Professor of Finance
Department of Accounting & Finance

Yesterday, I'm attending seminar at Dewan Jumaah, UTM International Campus KL which the speaker is Professor Merouane Lakehal-Ayat from Bittner School of Business, St. John College, New York. This lecture only limited for 250 seats. 
This seminar was about "The financial crisis : issues and challenge" - Thriving in the Turbulent Economy. 

p/s: Please ask me if you are interested in the knowledge that I obtained from this seminar... 

No comments: